If you would like to attend a workshop please contact the PREPARE/ENRICH National Office for registration information on (02) 9520 4049 or email@example.com
- The Parenting Version: Guiding couples through the challenges of parenting by empowering them with insight into their parenting style, family dynamics, and couple relationship.
- The Group Program: Take the power of the PREPARE/ENRICH assessment and feedback exercises into a group setting for dating, engaged, married or mixed-stage couples
- The Core Training Day and Going Deeper days.
- The full Training Pack (consisting of the Facilitator Training Manual and Facilitator and Couple resources including sample Facilitator and Couple Reports, a Couple Workbook and workshop handouts).
- Access to the online Customised Version couple management system and access to all Training Resources, Videos and Resource Kit.
- A free couple scoring (to become familiar with the Assessment).
- Couple search and referral facility.
- Ongoing support from our dedicated team and access to the Facilitator Support Group.
- Lifetime access to online resources, research, videos, blog posts and monthly newsletter.
The Core Training Day
The Going Deeper Day
The Going Deeper Day is a follow-up and compulsory consolidation day. It includes further skills training and practice opportunities for working with feedback techniques and workbook exercises. The day covers selected content and processes relevant to working with step-families, mature age couples and conflicted couples. It may be taken when registering as part of a programmed two day arrangement, OR if that is not feasible or is not available, on a day to be chosen (within 12 months) after the Core Training. Going Deeper workshops are advertised on this webpage.